Swartberg Levensmiddelen Fabrieken B.V. (Swartberg) sometimes requests personal information, such as with the contact form. Swartberg considers the privacy of its users to be of paramount importance and as a result, handles the processing, storage and securing of personal information with due care.
While processing this information, we naturally comply with all relevant legal data protection requirements. This means that we:
- Clearly declare our intentions before we process personal data, through this Privacy Statement;
- limit the collection of personal data to only the absolutely necessary information for the correct functioning of the website;
- always first ask for specific permission to process your personal information where necessary;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information. In addition, we require the same measures from third parties that process personal information on our behalf;
- at all times respect your full right to view, correct or remove your personal information.
Swartberg is the party that is responsible for processing all data. In this Privacy Statement we explain which personal information we keep and for what purpose. We encourage you to read this document carefully.
Use of personal information
By using this service (website, forms, etc) you provide certain information to us. Personal information can be included here. We only keep and use personal information that has been provided by you directly, or of which it is clear that these data has been delivered specifically so that we can offer you our services.
We use the following account information (where applicable) for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement:
- Google Analytics account
- E-mail address
- Full name (first name, last name)
- Company Name
The Swartberg website is a public website; personal details of our users are never published publicly for general use. Personal data can also not be retrieved via search engines.
Supplying information to third parties
By using this site you agree to keep statistics on your use of the website. These statistics are collected by Google, and in particular by Google’s Analytics product. The statistics include your public IP address at the time of using our site and the pages you visit. We explicitly do not deliver your data to other third parties, as these parties may be located outside the European Union.
We have taken security measures to minimize misuse and unauthorized access to your personal information. In particular, we take the following measures:
- Access to any personal information requires the use of a user name and password.
- After receipt, your data will be stored in a separate and not publicly accessible system.
- We have taken physical measures to secure access to systems where your personal data is stored.
- We always use secure connections (SSL or Secure Socket Layer) so that the exchange of (personal) information between you and our website is fully encrypted.
- We keep statistics on the use of this website, which may allow us to have access to personal information. However, this only takes place where necessary in order to meet the objectives of this Privacy Statement.
Third party websites
This Privacy Statement only applies to the Swartberg website and not to other websites that may be linked to. We cannot guarantee that third party websites handle your information in a safe and prudent manner. We encourage you to study the Privacy Statement of these websites before you use these websites.
Modifications to this Policy Statement
We reserve the right to change this document at any time. We recommend that you review this document regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
Viewing and Altering your Data
You can always contact us if you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, or if you want to view, modify, or delete your personal information.
Swartberg Levensmiddelen Fabrieken B.V.
3087 AJ Rotterdam